Sign Up For Our E-news
Connect With Us
The Sponsorship Program is an exciting, creative way for your business to partner with the Toledo Symphony – on a project that suits your company’s mission and objectives. Sponsorships at various levels offer comprehensive benefits packages, which include marketing opportunities, ticketing benefits and a strong return on investment. Demonstrate a vested interest in the cultural vitality of the region by aligning with one of the community’s artistic leaders.
Opportunities range from an Associate Sponsorship of a concert weekend, to Title Sponsorship of a special event or a series. Become a part of the magic of making music and put your business’ mark on the concert event of your choice.
Join the ranks of these prominent corporate leaders and partner with the Toledo Symphony during the 2012-2013 season! Contact Michelle Devine at 419-418-0055 for more information.
MAJOR PROJECT AND PROGRAM SPONSORS
- Elsie and Harry Baumker Charitable Foundation
- City of Toledo
- John and Virginia Hankison Foundation
- Conrad & Caroline Jobst Foundation
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- David & Lura Lovell Foundation
- Malone & dodge
- Marshall Fields
- Maumee Valley Country Day School
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Clement O. Miniger Memorial Foundation
- The Recording Industries Music Performance Trust Funds
- The Secor Fund of the Toledo Community Fndn.
- George B. Seifried, In Memory of Ellie Seifried
- Stranahan Foundation
- Toledo Community Foundation
- Toledo Firefighters Local 92
- Toledo Riverfront Hotel
- Toledo Rotary Club
- Stan and Rusty Towers Educational Fund
- UAW DaimlerChrysler Training Center
- UAW Ford National Programs Center
- UAW/St. Vincent Registered Nurse Unit
- Dave White Chevrolet
- White Knight Limousine