The Toledo Symphony Orchestra invites patrons with special needs to notify our box office well in advance of their intended concert experience to ensure time for the arrangement of suitable accommodations. We evaluate accommodation requests on a case-by-case basis, tailoring services to meet the specific need of the patron and the artistic content of the particular concert or performance.
Accommodations can include, but are not limited to:
- special seating for individuals with physical impairments or medical equipment;
- large print format for concert programs for sight impaired patrons;
- physical assistance in the performance venue for patrons with sight impairments;
- assisted listening devices for patrons with hearing impairment; and
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter services for select performances.
Please notify our box office well in advance of your concert experience if you seek acccommodations. Thank you!