It's always more fun as a group! Toledo Symphony concerts are more exciting when you bring along your friends, family, employees, clients, and/or affinity groups. Invite a group of 10 or more people to a concert today and save!
- 20% - 50% off regularly priced tickets - for groups of 10+ people
- Priority seating and personal assistance - the sooner you call, the better the seats!
- HD screen shout-out - see your group on the big screen at all of our Masterworks concerts!
- Recognition in our quarterly program book (limited availability)
- Complimentary group experiences (optional, but highly recommended!)
Click here to view Group Sales discount pricing and hall maps.
Booking is Easy!
- Gather your group. Estimate your group size, then choose an experience and concert you wish to attend.
- Register by filling out the ticket request form. Mary Isabell, Group Sales Associate, will contact you about seating and pricing.
- Purchase your tickets over the phone by placing a deposit. The final payment is due 2 weeks before the performance!
Questions? Contact Mary Isabell, Group Sales Associate, at email@example.com or call 419-418-0032, Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
Complimentary Group Experiences
Select from these complimentary experiences when you reserve tickets for a group of 10 or more people.
- Meet the Musicians. Get to know the TSO musicians in this interactive conversation and learn about each musician's unique journey to the Toledo Symphony. Meet with musicians before or after the concert!
- Pre-concert Talks. Enjoy a pre-concert talk before each Masterworks and Mozart in the Afternoon concerts and learn about how the program was carefully curated for you! Pre-concert talks reveal the inspiration behind each combination of program selections and give you an sneak peek of highlights to watch and listen for at the live performance!
Frequently Asked Questions
What qualifies as a group?
A group consists of 10 or more people.
How much do we save?
You save 20% off each ticket, with a one-time transaction fee of $6 per order, NOT per ticket.
Is there student pricing available?
Student pricing is available. Please email Mary Isabell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-418-0032, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How soon can we reserve our tickets?
You can reserve your tickets beginning July 5 before single tickets go on sale to the general public on August 1.
Can our group sit together?
We will do our best to accommodate your group’s seating requests. The earlier you reserve, the better we will be able to serve you.
When and how do we pay for our tickets?
A non-refundable 25% deposit is required when you place your order. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to the concert. We accept credit card, check, and in-person cash payments. Please make check out to the Toledo Symphony and mail to:
Toledo Symphony Orchestra
Attn: Group Sales
P.O. Box 407
Toledo, OH 43697-0407
How will we get our tickets?
You can have your tickets mailed to you once final payment is received.You may also pick them up on the night of the concert at the will call window. Please make sure everyone in your group knows the name the tickets are reserved under.
Can we adjust our order?
Of course! All orders must be finalized 2 weeks prior to the performance. A minimum of 10 tickets must be maintained.
How can I request more information?
Email Mary Isabell at email@example.com or call 419-418-0032, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.